Wednesday, May 13, 2015

"Magical Girlfriends" Coming Thursday, May 28!

UPDATE (5/27): NOW ON SALE! - Get your copy here!

Have I said yet how much I love magical girls?  Because I do.  A lot.

I get all tingly when I imagine what it must feel like to hold aloft a magical outfit, feel it tear your clothes off, then the warmth of the magic filling you, your powers awakening as a new dress materializes on your body.

Mmm---

Sailor Venus was one of my first girl-crushes.  Long legs, cute hair, and a great outfit.  Mew Ichigo is another of my favorites, especially because I love the color pink and the idea of wearing a little kitty bell.  But I also like the more adult-aged characters who show a lot of skin like Masane from "Witchblade" and Agent AiKa - just so sexy!

I used to write out the transformation sequences of my favorite characters to try and make them feel more real to me.  But I've always wanted to write one of my own so I could make up a naughty plot for her to fall into.

That's why I wrote "Magical Girlfriends."

In this book, college roommates Allie and Karrie have been friends for years.  But Allie has kept one big secret - that she is the Magical Maiden, charged by the space queen Sedelle to fight an alien invasion known as the Darkron.  Allie has been fighting evil by moonlight for years, and she's looking for a way to relax.  So she's started dating a guy she knows named Nolan.  But, as she finds out one night, Nolan has a secret of his own.

Will Allie's true identity be revealed?  Will Karrie come to the rescue?

Find out on Thursday, May 28, for the release of "Magical Girlfriends!"

No comments:

Post a Comment